Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pasta and Vegetables with White Sauce

These days, I make Pasta atleast once in a week for my son's lunch box. It's really so easy to make Pasta if you use frozen vegetables.

From past couple of months, I have made Pasta and Vegetables with White Sauce following the recipe from Fat Free Vegan blog .

Susan Voisin, a vegan from past 19 years is behind the amazing blog -Fat Free Vegan . I decided to thrive on vegan fare, after I saw all the delicious food at Fat Free Vegan . Many Americans are going meatless and the number of people thriving on plant-based fare is increasing every year, and I 'm sure Fat Free Vegan is playing a very important role in inspiring and enticing people to try plant-based dishes. Thank You Susan, for the great blog - Fat Free Vegan.

Pasta and Vegetables with White Sauce was delicious! The recipe calls for basil, oregano and nutritional yeast. Since, I don't have these ingredients, I tweaked the recipe. I use fresh orange juice and sometimes use fresh lemon juice to jazz up the Pasta. After coming back from school, my son says, "I did not like the Pasta, but I ate it!" It is so funny, and I happy that he eats his Pasta. If you make Pasta, you should really try this recipe.

No comments: