Thursday, October 24, 2013

Show me the Curry

Show me the Curry, is a classic Indian cooking website with many vegan recipes. You can find recipes for curries , rice dishes , pickles and chutneys , and desserts.

Hetal Jannu and Anuja Balasubramanian are the ladies for the amazing Show me the curry website.
If you like Indian food, then this website can be a great guide. If you are a vegan and like Indian food, then you will find many vegan recipes for rice dishes, snacks, and curries. Howerver, most of the desserts are milk based. For vegan Indian desserts visit  Richa's blog 

My son no longer taking boring bread and jam sandwich to school. Every day I
make simple rice based dish for his lunch box. I  have made spinach and carrots pullao and methi pullao a couple of times. Both these rice dishes were easy to make and tasted great!

No comments: